domingo, 19 de setembro de 2010

Falling Far Away from Life

Give me stength to believe that I'm lost forever.
I cannot give up because I don't have the will to.
But it's been harder to breathe...
When will I finally feel that peace that lies deep inside my heart?

My mind is lost, so I can't reach the borderline. Why can't I feel you anymore?
Why can't I taste you?
This distance that keeps us apart is just an imaginary door That keeps me confined in this damn room.

Sream. I just scream and you don't hear me...
Why does it keep comming to me? I cannot wonder... I cannot think.

By this time I think I'm dry, dry and frozen by the ages which passed through me...
By the promisses I made and the ones who challenged me.

And now, the only fear I have is to sleep, even if for the whole night.
My mind seems to be confined in an endless dream, and when I sleep I reawake and finally see the truth...


Love is not love,
I'm not myself,
I'll never feel my face
And our star can never shine.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário